LAS ZIRH is a family run company has a story beginning at the charter of the Elazığ Chamber of Commerce in 1920. Fehmi Şedele and Hamdi Şedele brothers were the founders of the chamber and the leading businessmen of the region. Even the father of Hamdi Şedele (1888 – 1946) Mehmet Efendi was a businessman, who owned a factory in Harput and he was engaged in the import export business especially with Russia and Egypt.
LAS ZIRH was established in 1978, in Istanbul, as a family company by Hüseyin Hamdi Şedele and specialized in Tyre Protection Chain. In 1980`s receiving the patents and trade mark registrations, LAS ZIRH has begun the serial production. And in 1990`s LAS ZIRH became an integrated manufacturer with all the production processes in house.
Exporting the first chain to Greece in 1997, Today LAS ZIRH is the one of the 3rd in the World Market in more than 60 countries, in 5 continents… The first and the only tyre protection chain manufacturer of the region, LAS ZIRH has 10.000 sqm modern production plant in Hadimkoy Istanbul and 7.000 sqm in Kirikkale Ankara.
And launched the first overseas branch in South Africa, under the name of Las Zirh Tyre Chains Africa Pty, in 2011. With the beginning of snow chains production in 2004 and forestry chains in 2009, LAS ZIRH has reached the largest tyre chain product range in the World.